- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 1 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 14 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 20 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 28 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4932C
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles with Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code P0101. Technician should follow published Service Information diagnostics for any Diagnostic Trouble Codes that are set. If during diagnosis the tech has found that the Airflow Leak Equivalency Ratio or Induction System Leak Indication is above or below the specification the tech will have to carefully check for leaks in the air intake.
Click a tab for more information.