- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 0 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 27 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5174
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have an engine extended or long crank time during ambient air temps of ?18° Celsius (0° Fahrenheit) or colder when using E85 fuel. Technician will need to use Global Diagnostic System 2 to determine the actual ethanol content of the fuel. Adding regular fuel to the tank may help resolve the concern.
Click a tab for more information.