- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 8 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 21 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 27 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5226
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about finding needle bearings during an oil change. Technician will gain access to the roller rockers to inspect them. Only replace the roller rocker that is missing needle bearings. Be sure to clean the oil drains to retrieve the needle bearings. Each roller rocker has 66 bearings.
Click a tab for more information.