- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 4 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 17 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 23 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 31 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5382K
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician that generation 5 engines with Regular Production Option Code L83, L86, or LV3 may have an oil consumption concern were one quart in 2000 miles is being used. Dealer will confirm oil level was properly checked per Owner's Manual, and check the bolt torque on the Valve Lifter Oil Manifold Assembly, before doing any repairs to the vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.