- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 1 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 14 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 20 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 28 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5407A
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on how to diagnose and repair vehicles that may have Diagnostic Trouble Code P06DD or no or low oil pressure. Technician will replace timing chain tensioner guide. If oil pump face is damaged and or worn thru replace oil pump. Inspect bearings for damage wear due to debris from oil pump.
Click a tab for more information.