- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 0 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 27 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5498G
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary information communicatesA vehicle may have a concern ofDTCP050D settingalongwith a P0300 after a cold start up. White smoke and/or coolant odor may come from exhaust for an extended period of time at cold start as well. CauseCoolant getting into the cylinders, and provides direction for the repair.
Click a tab for more information.