- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 8 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 21 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 27 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5307
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:WIRING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a service engine soon malfunction indicator lamp, antilock braking system malfunction indicator lamp, service suspension system message, misfire, hesitation, no crank, heater-vent-air conditioning inoperative. Technician may find F11UA, F104UA, F35UA, and or F60UA blown. Technician should inspect the engine harness near the vacuum pump pulley to be chafing. Technician will need to reroute the wire harness and repair and damaged wires.
Click a tab for more information.