- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 8 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 21 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 27 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5308C
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the steps to diagnose and repair vehicles that have remote start is inoperative, power lift gate Regular Production Option Code (TB5) is inoperative with the ignition off, Crank no start, Start and Stall, and vehicles equipped with the diesel engine, the blower motor may stay on after the engine is turned off. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code P2537 and/or P129Dset. Technician will need to Use a voltmeter and check circuit 5985 at the Engine Control Module and Transmission Control Module. If no or low voltage is found, use the wiring diagram in Service Information and perform normal circuit diagnosis.
Click a tab for more information.