- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 0 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 27 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5345
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician that before calling General Motors Technical Assistance Center for assistance, there is some basic diagnostic information that must be obtained in order for General Motors Technical Assistance Center to provide proper direction in repairing the vehicle. Technician should use published Service Information vibration diagnostics, Pico scope, and Vibration Analysis Worksheet found in the Latest Version of Bulletin 03-00-91-001.
Click a tab for more information.