- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 11 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 17 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 25 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 30 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5542
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have an excessive lateral driver or passenger seat movement and/or a clunk/click/pop type feeling or noise. Technician will need to install a front seat lateral retainer. Technician will need to remove plastic material from the top side of the guide end of the lateral retainer to enable installation.
Click a tab for more information.