- March 26: GM Recall Issued For Transmission Sun Gear Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 18 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 34 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 46 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 48 days ago
Check Engine Light On
2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chevrolet dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 32,850 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace torque converter, transmission (2 reports)
- replace oil pump and solenoid (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2015 Silverado 1500 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Truck only 6 yrs old, bought brand new, transmission kapot right after warrenty expired. Uuuuugggghhhhh!
- terrble2rn, Billings, US