- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 27 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 37 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 38 days ago
- December 17: GM Windshield Wiper Recall Investigation: 1,900 Complaints investigations | 40 days ago
- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 47 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 18289: Temporary Loss Of Electric Power Steering (EPS)
2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
If EPS assist is lost and then suddenly returns, the driver may have difficulty steering the vehicle, especially at low speeds, increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Electric Power Assist System
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Tahoe and Suburban, GMC Sierra 1500 and Yukon, and Cadillac Escalade vehicles. Electric power steering (EPS) assist may be lost momentarily, followed by a sudden return of EPS assist.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will update the EPS module software, free of charge. The recall began October 12, 2018. Owners may contact Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 and GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 18289.
Click a tab for more information.