- March 26: GM Recall Issued For Transmission Sun Gear Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 17 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 33 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 45 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 47 days ago
Pretensioner Cable Broke
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 140,550 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
seat belts / air bags problem
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2015 Silverado 1500 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Safety recall, and it was "fixed" on 9/20/2016. The cable completely broke off on 8/2/2021.
Not even 5 years for an important safety recall.
- Ron S., Norman, OK, US