- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 3 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 22 days ago
- August 20: Chevy Corvettes Recalled For Front Trunk Troubles recalls | 33 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PI1103C
2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: SEATS:FRONT ASSEMBLY:POWER ADJUST
- This preliminary informational bulletin provides a procedure for the technician to test the power seats, the outside power mirriors, shorts in the wiring and the MSM, and reprogram the module if shorts weren't found, for the customers concern of the mirriors and/or seat inoperative.
Click a tab for more information.