- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 1 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 15 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 20 days ago
- August 20: Chevy Corvettes Recalled For Front Trunk Troubles recalls | 31 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC4310L
2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle that may have an OnStar system that has progression tones when pressing the blue or red button. Technician will need to call General Motors Technical Assistance Center with the scan tool data from the OnStar system.
Click a tab for more information.