- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 0 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 1 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 4 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 18 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5491J
2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# PIC5491J.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION PROVIDES INFORMATION TO THE TECHNICIAN ABOUT VEHICLES THAT HAVE AN ONSTAR SYSTEM THAT WILL NOT POWER UP. TECHNICIAN SHOULD TURN OFF THE IGNITION AND CANCEL RETAINED ACCESSORY POWER. AFTER THE VEHICLE HAS POWERED DOWN REMOVE POWER TO THE ONSTAR MODULE FOR FIVE MINUTES. AFTER THE POWER HAS BEEN REMOVED FOR FIVE MINUTES, IF THE ONSTAR SYSTEM IS WORKING RELEASE THE VEHICLE. IF THE ONSTAR SYSTEM IS STILL INOPERATIVE CONTINUE WITH PUBLISHED SERVICE INFORMATION DIAGNOSTICS.
Click a tab for more information.