- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 0 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 1 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 4 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 18 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5259D
2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles with a Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp on and a misfire or a tick noise. Technician may find a Diagnostic Trouble Code P0300 set. If Service Information diagnosis does not isolate the cause of this concern inspect the valve operation. If the valve or valves are not moving the replace the Active Fuel Management lifters and guide on the bank with the concern and the Valve Lifter Oil Assembly.
Click a tab for more information.