- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 2 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 3 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 6 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 20 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5382J
2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician that generation 5 engines with Regular Production Option Code L83, L86, or LV3 may have an oil consumption concern were one quart in 2000 miles is being used. Dealer will confirm oil level was properly checked per Owner’s Manual, and check the bolt torque on the Valve Lifter Oil Manifold Assembly, before doing any repairs to the vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.