- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 0 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 1 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 4 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 18 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5446A
2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Harsh Shift 1/2 and 2/3 and Sputter Applying Throttle Between 0 and 30%, Rough idle. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes P0101, P0171, P0172, P0174, and or P0175. Technician should inspect for cast flashing near the Mass Air Flow sensor as seen below.
Click a tab for more information.