- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 1 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 15 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 20 days ago
- August 20: Chevy Corvettes Recalled For Front Trunk Troubles recalls | 31 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5195E
2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: DIGITAL INSTRUMENT PANEL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that the speedometer needle appears to be inaccurate. Dealer should advise the customer the specification for speedometer needle accuracy is +/- 2 MPH at any given speed when looking straight at the needle.
Click a tab for more information.