- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 6 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 7 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 10 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5202E
2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that are equipped with 6L80 Regular Production Option Code (MYC), 6L90 Regular Production Option Code (MYD) or 8L90 Regular Production Option Code (M5U) Automatic Transmission, now have Powertrain Grade Braking. Powertrain grade braking assists when driving on a downhill grade to help maintain desired vehicle speed by using the engine and transmission to slow the vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.