- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 4 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 5 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 8 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5214D
2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have had multiple repair attempts that are being performed on customer?s vehicles that exhibit vibration conditions without utilizing the support of General Motors Technical Assistance Center. If valid vibration frequency or Road Force Variation data has been collected and a repair attempt does not correct the customer complaint, contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further support. For any vehicles that remains unrepaired after being at the dealer for three days or more and a related bulletin or PI is not found, contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further support.
Click a tab for more information.