- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 3 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 22 days ago
- August 20: Chevy Corvettes Recalled For Front Trunk Troubles recalls | 33 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5308
2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY:HATCHBACK/LIFTGATE:HINGE AND ATTACHMENTS
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the steps to diagnose and repair vehicles that have remote start is inoperative, power lift-gate Regular Production Option Code (TB5) is inoperative with the ignition off, and vehicles equipped with the diesel engine, the blower motor may stay on after the engine is turned off. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code P2537 set. Technician will need to Use a voltmeter and check circuit 5985 at the Engine Control Module and Transmission Control Module. If no or low voltage is found, use the wiring diagram in Service Information and perform normal circuit diagnosis.
Click a tab for more information.