- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 4 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 5 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 8 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5311E
2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the steps to diagnose and repair vehicles that may have an intermittent "Check Trailer Wiring" or "Service Trailer Brake" message on the Driver Information Center. Technician will inspect and clean the ground wire (normally white wire) connection on the trailer side of the 7-pin connector. Inspect that the wires inside the trailer side connector are clean and securely fastened. If the vehicle?s 7-way connector socket terminals are deformed or have excessive wear, it will be necessary to replace the truck side connector with part number 23404450.
Click a tab for more information.