- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 17 days ago
- August 20: Chevy Corvettes Recalled For Front Trunk Troubles recalls | 28 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 39 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5313A
2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have paint peeling from the anti-chip area. Technician should test another panel on a clean surface above room temperature. Technician will use a 2 inch wide piece of masking tape to the body, and pull upward quickly. If the paint flakes or peels away, the panel in question should be repaired.
Click a tab for more information.