- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 2 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 3 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 6 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 20 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5392D
2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL:ACCELERATOR PEDAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a detent / click with a feel of increased resistance when the accelerator pedal is about ¾ of the way. The new accelerator pedal design has a built-in detent position near the last 1/4 of pedal travel. Dealer should communicate to the customer this is a normal operating characteristic of the vehicle and no repair attempts should be performed.
Click a tab for more information.