- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 3 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 4 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 7 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 21 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5403E
2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician with the steps to diagnosis and repair vehicles with various handling, vehicle dynamics concerns, noises from the suspension or underbody, or issues related to damaged suspension components. Before any in-depth diagnostics are performed, be aware that various issues could occur if the vehicle has been modified and inform the customer the conditions noted may not be covered under warranty. Technician will inspect for installed aftermarket suspension components. Also inspect for improperly adjusted torsion bars.
Click a tab for more information.