- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification investigations | 1 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 15 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 20 days ago
- August 20: Chevy Corvettes Recalled For Front Trunk Troubles recalls | 31 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5457D
2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle with Service ABS and/or Traction control lights/message on, Service Power Steering System, Service Suspension System, and or Loss of communication with EBCM, SWPS, PSCM, and/or SCM. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes U0077, U0121, U0126, U0131, U0139, U0401, U0415, and/or U0428. Technician should remove the driver and passenger sill plate to gain access to the wire harness. If any open, damaged, or corroded wires should be repaired.
Click a tab for more information.