- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 3 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 22 days ago
- August 20: Chevy Corvettes Recalled For Front Trunk Troubles recalls | 33 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5479B
2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: BRAKES (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about fluid leaking from the brake caliper piston area found during a service of the vehicle. The substance is actually excess assembly grease from the caliper boot and piston installation. This grease can be cleaned off and the rest of the service completed.
Click a tab for more information.