- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 29 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 32 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
Instrument Cluster Stopped Working
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chevrolet dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Silverado has a few problems reported here & there, but that's to be expected for a popular model. More importantly, it has no significant problem trends -- both with our complaint data & same with complaints made to the NHTSA.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 33,050 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (3 reports)