- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 1 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 21 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 30 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 31 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4261F
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: TIRES:SIDEWALL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles with tire sidewall irregularities. This is a visual condition that will not affect durability, reliability or performance of the tires. Dealer should communicate to the customer that slight sidewall indentations are a common characteristic of radial tire construction.
Click a tab for more information.