- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 20 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 29 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 30 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 40 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5202D
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that are equipped with 6L80 Regular Production Option Code (MYC), 6L90 Regular Production Option Code (MYD) or 8L90 Regular Production Option Code (M5U) Automatic Transmission, now have Powertrain Grade Braking. Powertrain grade braking assists when driving on a downhill grade to help maintain desired vehicle speed by using the engine and transmission to slow the vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.