- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 20 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 29 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 30 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 40 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5308D
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY:HATCHBACK/LIFTGATE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the steps to diagnose and repair vehicles that have remote start is inoperative, power lift gate Regular Production Option Code (TB5) is inoperative with the ignition off, Crank no start, Start and Stall, and vehicles equipped with the diesel engine, the blower motor may stay on after the engine is turned off. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code P2537 and/or P129D set. Technician will need to Use a voltmeter and check circuit 5985 at the Engine Control Module and Transmission Control Module. If no or low voltage is found, use the wiring diagram in Service Information and perform normal circuit diagnosis.
Click a tab for more information.