- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 4 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 24 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 33 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 34 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5457D
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle with Service ABS and/or Traction control lights/message on, Service Power Steering System, Service Suspension System, and or Loss of communication with EBCM, SWPS, PSCM, and/or SCM. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes U0077, U0121, U0126, U0131, U0139, U0401, U0415, and/or U0428. Technician should remove the driver and passenger sill plate to gain access to the wire harness. If any open, damaged, or corroded wires should be repaired.
Click a tab for more information.