- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 7 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 27 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 36 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5507D
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION: WARNINGS
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a diagnostic trouble code U0159 set in the instrument panel cluster and /or the body control module. For vehicles equipped with Ultrasonic Park Assist System Regular Production Option Code UD5 or UD7 technician will use Service Programming System to reprogram the Parking Assist Control Module to correct this concern. Technician will need to inspect the front park assist sensors scallops/reliefs molded into the ring if previously replaced. Technician will need to replace the sensor rings with part number 84075328.
Click a tab for more information.