- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 5 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 25 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 34 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5565A
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: STEERING
- This Preliminary information communicates a repair procedure for a squeak/squawk type noise coming from the lower column/drivers foot well area when turning. It explains how to properly lubricate the column shaft boot where the shaft interacts with the boot where it passes through the boot.
Click a tab for more information.