- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 17 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 26 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 27 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5593
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: STEERING
- This Preliminary information communicates a power steering control module calibration error that does not allow its DTC's to transition to history and they always stay current, which can mislead a technician diagnosis. Dealers are to reprogram the power steering control module with updated calibration which will allow DTC's to transition to history if the issue that caused the DTC(s) are now longer present.
Click a tab for more information.