- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 7 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 14 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 18 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 24 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5370E
2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician that some vehicle may have an ?Exhaust Fluid Quality Poor? on the Driver Information Center or a diesel exhaust fluid warning lamp on or other exhaust fluid quality related concerns. Technician will inspect the diesel exhaust fluid for contamination. Technician should use Service Information for Contaminants in Diesel Exhaust Fluid Diagnosis and use special tool J26568 or EN50422 Diesel Exhaust Fluid Refractometer for fluid testing.
Click a tab for more information.