- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 7 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 14 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 18 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 24 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5685
2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- This Preliminary information communicates A vehicle with a customer concern of a SES P0128, Engineering is aware of the concern and working on the a repair. At this time clear the codes and do not replace the thermostat for this concern. There will be a calibration released for the concern in this near future. This PI will be updated when the calibration is released.
Click a tab for more information.