- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 27 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 28 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 47 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 50 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 51 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Worst 2000 Silverado 2500 drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft10
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit8
- NHTSA: Power Train6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Center Support Bearing1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Silverado 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 2500.