- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 24 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 39 days ago
- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 40 days ago
- April 21: GM Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover Recall: Take 2 recalls | 46 days ago
- April 20: Corvette Cracked Wheels Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : 90 Degree 7-Way Right Angle Adaptors/Tow Assemblie
2000 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
If the trailer lights are not working properly, a vehicle crash can occur.
Equipment — Electrical
- Certain cequent 90 degree 7-way right angle adaptors sold by distributors in tow packages for aftermarket sales to tow 5th wheel rv travel trailers. Due to incorrect wiring of the harness, the trailer lights may not operate properly.
- All of the defective tow packages are still at the distributor level and have not been sold to any consumers.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.