- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 6 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 14 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 20 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 00051: GM/FMVSS 105/Brake Hose
2000 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
These vehicles do not comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 105.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles equipped with vacuum power, 4-wheel disc brakes. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 105, "hydraulic brake systems." These vehicles were built with a kinked brake booster vacuum supply hose.
- Dealers will re-route the brake booster vacuum supply hose.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.