- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 17 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 32 days ago
- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 33 days ago
- April 21: GM Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover Recall: Take 2 recalls | 39 days ago
- April 20: Corvette Cracked Wheels Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 00051: GM/FMVSS 105/Brake Hose
2000 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
These vehicles do not comply with requirements of FMVSS no. 105.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles equipped with vacuum power, 4-wheel disc brakes. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 105, "hydraulic brake systems." These vehicles were built with a kinked brake booster vacuum supply hose.
- Dealers will re-route the brake booster vacuum supply hose.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.