- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 24 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 39 days ago
- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 40 days ago
- April 21: GM Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover Recall: Take 2 recalls | 46 days ago
- April 20: Corvette Cracked Wheels Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Replacement Wheel Hub Assemblies
2000 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Wheel separation can result in a vehicle crash.
Wheels — Cap/Cover/Hub
- Certain federal-mogul replacement wheel hub assemblies with the brand names: National, Carquest P/nos. 515020, 515021, 515025, 515053, 515054, 515059, and 515060, shipped between January 23, 2006, and December 20, 2007, sold for light duty and medium duty trucks. The inboard retention nut used to maintain hub bearing assembly can loosen resulting in an ABS light indication, noise, and/or wheel separation.
- Federal-mogul will notify customers and will replace the hub assembly free of charge. The recall began on February 7, 2008. Owners can contact federal-mogul toll-free at 877-489-6659.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.