- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 25 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 44 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 47 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 48 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Worst 2001 Silverado 2500 transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shifts hard1
- transmission not working properly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission39
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Silverado 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 2500.