- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 6 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 31 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 32 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 33 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Aftermarket Replacement Pitman Arm
2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Loss of steering control could lead to a vehicle crash with potential injury or death.
- Certain fabtech aftermarket replacement pitman arms, P/nos. Fts71000 and fts71001, installed for use on certain 2001-2006 GM C/K 2500 pick up trucks and sport utility vehicles. The pin located inside the pitman arm can shear off due to a reverse bending fatigue condition, resulting in a total loss of steering control.
- Fabtech will notify owners and replace the pitman and idler arms free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during February 2006. Owners may contact fabtech at 909-597-7800.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.