- December 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 4500, 5500 and 6500 HD Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: GM Daytime Running Lights Recall Affects 338,000 Vehicles recalls | 26 days ago
- October 31: GM, Hyundai and Kia Sued Over Exploding ARC Airbag Inflators news | 37 days ago
- October 3: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Alleges Vortec Engines Are Faulty news | 65 days ago
- September 20: GM Lawsuit Alleges Chevy Silverado Roof is Dangerous news | 78 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Aftermarket Replacement Pitman Arm
2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Loss of steering control could lead to a vehicle crash with potential injury or death.
- Certain fabtech aftermarket replacement pitman arms, P/nos. Fts71000 and fts71001, installed for use on certain 2001-2006 GM C/K 2500 pick up trucks and sport utility vehicles. The pin located inside the pitman arm can shear off due to a reverse bending fatigue condition, resulting in a total loss of steering control.
- Fabtech will notify owners and replace the pitman and idler arms free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during February 2006. Owners may contact fabtech at 909-597-7800.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.