- December 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 4500, 5500 and 6500 HD Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: GM Daytime Running Lights Recall Affects 338,000 Vehicles recalls | 26 days ago
- October 31: GM, Hyundai and Kia Sued Over Exploding ARC Airbag Inflators news | 37 days ago
- October 3: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Alleges Vortec Engines Are Faulty news | 65 days ago
- September 20: GM Lawsuit Alleges Chevy Silverado Roof is Dangerous news | 78 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Replacement Wheel Hub Assemblies
2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Wheel separation can result in a vehicle crash.
Wheels — Hub
- Certain federal-mogul replacement wheel hub assemblies with the brand names: National, Carquest P/nos. 515020, 515021, 515025, 515053, 515054, 515059, and 515060, shipped between January 23, 2006, and December 20, 2007, sold for light duty and medium duty trucks. The inboard retention nut used to maintain hub bearing assembly can loosen resulting in an ABS light indication, noise, and/or wheel separation.
- Federal-mogul will notify customers and will replace the hub assembly free of charge. The recall began on February 7, 2008. Owners can contact federal-mogul toll-free at 877-489-6659.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.