- September 11: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Recalled For 'Telltales' recalls | 4 days ago
- September 11: Chevrolet Malibu Fuel Injector Issues Cause Recall recalls | 4 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 28 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 82 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Broken Exhaust Manifold Bolts2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control22
- NHTSA: Engine13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Silverado 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 2500.