- October 3: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Alleges Vortec Engines Are Faulty news | 2 days ago
- September 20: GM Lawsuit Alleges Chevy Silverado Roof is Dangerous news | 15 days ago
- August 29: Corvette Cracked Wheels Class Action Lawsuit Continues news | 37 days ago
- August 18: GM Recalls 514,000 Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles recalls | 48 days ago
- August 3: GM Flex Fuel Class Action Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 63 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension11
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Torsion Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Silverado 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 2500.