- January 1: Two More GM Ignition Switch Lawsuits Tossed Out news | 21 days ago
- December 15: GM Liftgate Problems Not Fixed in Recall: Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- December 12: GM Air Conditioning Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- November 16: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 3500 and GMC Sierra 3500 recalls | 67 days ago
- October 30: GM Recalls GMC Canyon, Chevy Colorado and Chevy Volt recalls | 84 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2004 Silverado 2500 windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Visibility3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Silverado 2500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 2500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 2500.