- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 13 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 32 days ago
- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 38 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 40 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Aftermarket Replacement Pitman Arm
2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Loss of steering control could lead to a vehicle crash with potential injury or death.
- Certain fabtech aftermarket replacement pitman arms, P/nos. Fts71000 and fts71001, installed for use on certain 2001-2006 GM C/K 2500 pick up trucks and sport utility vehicles. The pin located inside the pitman arm can shear off due to a reverse bending fatigue condition, resulting in a total loss of steering control.
- Fabtech will notify owners and replace the pitman and idler arms free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during February 2006. Owners may contact fabtech at 909-597-7800.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.